• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

A Muse Visits! Kate was waiting for the lights to change!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I notice a person with poise and a sense of satisfaction on her face. Immediately I wanted to photograph her.

She was waiting for the white walking man arrow to allow her to cross Santa Monica Blvd Beverly Hills.

She became my favorite model and muse for over 5 years!

BB344DFD-9607-4F88-B552-44839AA4DC4D.jpeg

Asher Kelman

Recognition of a great person for modeling is intuitive. Kate turned out to be so radiant when relaxed and feeling safe in the studio to express herself.

81DF5083-ACCE-4942-992E-95D28047CCEB.jpeg

Surprisingly, she had no experience in front of a camera! But she was a natural!

Asher

Asher Kelman

The setup is simple, just a tall white wooden block and a scrap of tile linoleum on the floor.

Asher

Asher Kelman

A series of simple relaxed sitting poses with different sets of clothes is helpful in getting a relationship of trust and comfort in which one can create novel poses.

Asher