• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Lacy

original.jpg

Lacy​

Lacy recently passed away rather suddenly. She loved spending time at the horse barn hunting mice and playing with the people. This begins to suggest how much she loved to play.

Bob

Bev Sampson

Rob Peterson said:
original.jpg

Lacy​

Lacy recently passed away rather suddenly. She loved spending time at the horse barn hunting mice and playing with the people. This begins to suggest how much she loved to play.

Bob

Hey Rob. My condolences. I know well the pain of losing a loved pet/s and best friend. I find that giving a good home to another homeless animal helps and that is probably what Lacy would have wanted.

Bev

Mary Bull

Rob, may I add my condolences to the others expressed here.

I still grieve for our beautiful brown-and-white English setter, Lou, gone these 40 years, lost to cancer.

And for Eat Now, our glorious yellow tomcat, who crossed one road too many, 33 years ago. The vet tried with great skill to save him--repaired the broken jaw, but three weeks later he succumbed to a blood infection, the day before we were to bring him home from the clinic.

One grieves for a beloved pet as for one's lost human loved ones.

You will be in my thoughts. Thank you for the beautiful picture of Lacy.

Mary

KrisCarnmarker

So sorry for your loss Rob. Pets really are family members. It is too bad they live such short lives. All we can do is to make them all happy years.