• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Litter - Remains from fireworks

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Michael,

Isn’t that rather foolish! Is this in a public place?

I have mixed feelings about fireworks as they depend on a lot of toxic chemicals, chlorine to increase the loudness of the explosions and metals like lead and strontium that give the colors.

Government agencies are concerned about this toxic air harming us!

Asher

Michael Nagel

Hi Asher,

yes, it is a public place.

People did not bother to clean up after the fireworks - too often unfortunately,

It is the chemicals, the noise, etc. - yes.

A town in Bavaria replaced the traditional fireworks with a laser show to celebrate 2020.

Michael

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Asher,

yes, it is a public place.

People did not bother to clean up after the fireworks - too often unfortunately,

It is the chemicals, the noise, etc. - yes.

A town in Bavaria replaced the traditional fireworks with a laser show to celebrate 2020.

Michael
I have also seen the use of aerobatic clouds of LED lit drones to create beautiful moving displays.

The don’t have bangs, just lots of buzzing!

This is to celebrate the 50th Anniversary of Intel!

Asher