• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Lost

Tom dinning

Registrant*
I've been wondering around the forum all afternoon looking for a rest room and a place to drop a photo or 2. I've run out of wall space at home and my dearly beloved wife, Christine, says I can't hang them on the outside any more. The neighbours are talking.

Anyway, if I leave this here, can you look after it for a while? I'll be back for it later.

Its a photo of a mate of mine. He lives in Elizabeth Street, Sydney: literally. Don't let his suave appearance fool you. He smells as bad as he looks. He reckons I'm the only one who notices and its probably me. Most days he's right.
6070903675_e0e243bf00.jpg
[/url] 20110808_3964 by tom.dinning, on Flickr[/IMG]

Cem_Usakligil

I have heard that there might be some room left in the PJ - Street - Documentary forum over here.

Good to meet this mate of yours, btw. What's his story?

Tom dinning

Registrant*
I have heard that there might be some room left in the PJ - Street - Documentary forum over here.

Good to meet this mate of yours, btw. What's his story?

Ex- public servant, family man, alcoholic, mental illness, well educated, long time street dweller, prefers it this way. My father knew him when he was well. My old man would never pass such a person without a chat. He knew them all in the 50's. I think I have my old man's genes.

Helene Anderson

With a few words he comes alive, he becomes a person to us looking rather than staying just an image. Always good to have a few words.

The style reminds me a bit of someone, good image though.