• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Warning: and are NSFW. Threads may start of as text only but then pictures could be added as part of a discussion or to make some point. This is not for family viewing without a parent's consent and supervision. If you are under age 18, please do not use this section
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

MacBook Pro versis iPad

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
I note that this forum is present on my MacBook Pro but not on my iPad. Any idea why?
Cheers
Mike

Hi Michael
Could you be more precise?
What happens when you want to try to connect to OPF? Is there any message or just a blank page?

Which iPad do you use and what IOS?

Have you tried with another browser (Firefox our Chrome) ?

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Mike,

Whatever the issue is, we will try to correct it. We are currently preapring to move over to the more advanced version of vBulletin, so we are happy to hear of any corrections needed.

Asher

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Mike,

Whatever the issue is, we will try to correct it. We are currently preapring to move over to the more advanced version of vBulletin, so we are happy to hear of any corrections needed.

Asher

Asher,
it may be because of the old version of vBulletin, but it may also be because of a hardware or browser version…
It works fine with my 2 iPads…
However my iPhone cannot keep my password in memory! (still it didn't work at all before one that iPhone 7 until I changed my password!)
Let's wait for Mike's reply… :)
BTW kudos to get the latest version of vBulletin, much improved, more secure and many more possible options (videos etc…)

Finally figured out the answer to the issue. When logged in on the iPad, the ‘Provocative thoughts ...’ thread is visible; when logged out it’s invisible. So what seemed to be a difference between types of machine actually related to confirmation of membership. Is the rationale for such invisibility to provide a ‘safe space’ for non-members, whose fragile psyches might be irreversibly damaged by exposure to provocative thoughts and images? Members, of course, have robust psyches that can handle anything! Just kidding, of course, with this interpretation? :) Cheers, Mike

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Finally figured out the answer to the issue. When logged in on the iPad, the ‘Provocative thoughts ...’ thread is visible; when logged out it’s invisible. So what seemed to be a difference between types of machine actually related to confirmation of membership. Is the rationale for such invisibility to provide a ‘safe space’ for non-members, whose fragile psyches might be irreversibly damaged by exposure to provocative thoughts and images? Members, of course, have robust psyches that can handle anything! Just kidding, of course, with this interpretation? :) Cheers, Mike

I will try to smooth out such ripples and return responsibility to individuals to open and close their eyes!

Asher