• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: Meanwhile,

fahim mohammed

Back in Laos....

p1526592496-5.jpg

Cem_Usakligil

Hi Fahim,

Here is a woman who is captured intimately while she is concentrating on doing something, which we cannot immediately guess what. Knowing you a bit, you must have been talking with her before/after taking this shot. She seems to be comfortable by your presence and does not mind being photographed. It is difficult to judge her age, I think that she may be more than middle aged. But then again, I am puzzled by her clothing style and the bow in her hair which suggest that she might be a bit younger. By isolating her from her environment, you have created this feeling of intimacy and focus on her. We would not guess that this was in Laos if you hadn't told us. I am curious about her story, what did you discuss with her?

Thanks for sharing.