• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

music pictures

Nuno Alexandre

Hi,
I have some pics I'd like to get some feedback. (composition, editing, overall aspect of the photos...)
if you can take a look at let me know what you think.

thanks.

Nikolaj Nørlund ( norlund.com )
http://eosphoto.eu/Music/Nikolaj-Nørlund/9932339_2dt7o#677589450_SzDxg

Mikael Simpson
http://eosphoto.eu/Music/Mikael-Simpson/9905095_3KRLT#675148952_kdFBj

ps: i have other albums of photos on my site, if it isnt too much trouble to take a random look
and give me some feedback too, would be great.

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Hi Nuno (or is Alexandre your firstname?)
Though it is not obvious in our TOS (BTW Asher I think we should more clear on that in ou TOS) it ask to post images and not only links.
Of course it wouldn't make sense to post a full gallery in a post and we don't wish that.
But we think it is very much more appealling to post one or two images which would be significant.
Then OPFers would have "something" to put under their teeth and be able to judge if it's worth clicking on your link.
But it's not too late, please do choose and post some of your pics here.
Let's tease us! You'll get many feed back…

Kind regards

dseelig

critque

I would make sure that not all the intsruments are cropped off. There is only one shot where a whole guitar is shown, that shot is kind of loose. Lookat my website lots of music shots, some in the rock and roll hall of fame. www.davidseelig.com

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I would make sure that not all the intsruments are cropped off. There is only one shot where a whole guitar is shown, that shot is kind of loose. Lookat my website lots of music shots, some in the rock and roll hall of fame. www.davidseelig.com

David,

I really like your website and will comment more later. Why not start a new thread descrobing your work and, for example the Dylan series? We'd love to have your pictures displayed here.

Asher

Nuno Alexandre

Thanks for the feedback.
Most photos are not cropped, am just zooming too much in, and you got a good point about the instruments, i get too focused about the people that the instruments sometimes get left out.

a more recent shot:

IMG_6425.jpg

Nuno Alexandre: Powersolo, Studenterhuset in Aalborg.

I will post more images in the future, thanks very much for looking and for feedback, i really appreciate it.