• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My visit to the ER Today

Will Thompson

Inactive
Just been admitted to a room.

7267051B-BE82-46D3-9C32-38E2654B482E.jpeg

and no one will answer my calls!

I was just given a room number.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Will, good Jon!

Congratulations!

Glad this is passed! You must be so relieved not to have that excruciating, (ie crucifixion-like) torture pain!

You are so lucky that it is smooth and didn’t have razor sharp spiked projections, 😂

Asher

Will Thompson

Inactive
The amazing thing is that from start to finish ie first pain to passing the stone it only took around 12 hours!

In my first bout with a stone at 9mm it took 3 months and surgery to get rid of it!

this last stone was 5mm!

Last edited:

Jim Olson

PXL_20211209_232210872.jpg

Okay well I wasn't in the ER but I had to go to the dermatologist and they did a biopsy on my toe to make sure it's nothing cancerous