• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

A Muse Visits! Natasha, artist in virtual reality!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I met Natasha in an art exhibition where I was doing the photography for a fabulous pair of Australian artists showing in Beverly Hills.

Natasha has designed the ambience and was such a magnetic personality that we met for photography.

Casual as we prepared.

Asher Kelman: Natasha with blurred palm leaf!

NOTE: The subject shown may think that “without some written or specific oral consent, this publication is not allowed”.
This, however is my art photography and the subject has no rights to limit my publication for non commercial purposes nor for art, art exhibition, art sale nor editorial use. The subject(s) further published here, are not implied to endorse any opinions expressed here. Nor are they meant to imply or represent any approval or endorsement of OPF, any service or of anyone here!
Asher Kelman

More...

...to follow!

Asher

James Lemon

I met Natasha in an art exhibition where I was doing the photography for a fabulous pair of Australian artists showing in Beverly Hills.

Natasha has designed the ambience and was such a magnetic personality that we met for photography.

Casual as we prepared.

View attachment 2368

Asher Kelman: Natasha with blurred palm leaf!

More...

...to follow!

Asher

Asher

You are fortunate to meet so many willing participants. This has some interesting elements in it but can you explain the red stuff on her fingers?

Asher Kelman

She is into exploring bondage and had rope bruises on her body.

At some time she painted her nails with extension of the acrylic red to her fingers.

I guess it was left over decoration from her last session!

Asher

Asher Kelman

Here’s another image:

Asher Kelman: Blood Red Nails!

I have never in my life seen such a design! Sure is original. Got my attention for sure!

Asher

Don Ferguson Jr.

I remember her in another photo in front of an art piece with blood red nails and thinking she is a wild girl. LOL
Don

Last edited: