• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: Nearly Winter

Jarmo Juntunen

October 6th, 2013.

_img900.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
October 6th, 2013.

_img900.jpg

Wonderful subject, Jarmo. Did you use flash? I'd love to see more with one individual stem so we can see everything against a background.

This is a great challenge for such fine structure with wind and delicate nuances of color and texture. The water drops may show lens effects of the sky.

Asher

Michael Nagel

Love it - delicate, fragile, soon to be destroyed by the cold, the ice, the snow. A short-lived beauty.

Best regards,
Michael

Jarmo Juntunen

Wonderful subject, Jarmo. Did you use flash? I'd love to see more with one individual stem so we can see everything against a background.

This is a great challenge for such fine structure with wind and delicate nuances of color and texture. The water drops may show lens effects of the sky.

Asher

Asher, no flash, just low late afternoon sun. The delicate structure and the light were the reasons I had to take this picture.