• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

New arrival

Cem_Usakligil

A beautiful kitten Michael, what's her name? Is she a British Shorthair?
Our cats were a bit upset by the fireworks yesterday.

Michael Nagel

Cem,

Thanks! Zelda (yes, she is a little Princess) is a British Shorthair mix.
Both her and Nelson were not that impressed by the fireworks.
She was more on the curious side, he was more on the cautious side.

Best regards,
Michael

Michael Nagel

Hi Jarmo,

Thanks!

He does quite well. As she was only five months old when she arrived, he became quickly protective (it took only a few days) and plays with her (mainly chasing each other with role change from time to time). He even took over some of the education which is rather unusual for a tomcat and she has already learnt some of the dos and don'ts here.

Best regards,
Michael

Michael Nagel

For Jarmo:

They are getting along quite well. even if there are still a few things that have to work out (nothing serious)...

Best regards,
Michael

Michael Nagel

Cem,

Boogie looks curious and like good company in this photo. I think you can have a lot of fun with him.

Best regards,
Michael

Michael Nagel

Maggie,

Thanks. Yes, and the color changes, becoming more and more red..
She knows what she wants, but even being determined she is gentle...

Best regards,
Michael

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Haven't posted a cat picture for a while, so here is one more:

She is pretty confident now.

Michael,

I like this look! Also it was posted on my birthday! Great attitude. I wonder what other cats think of these expressions! They seem so familiar too us.

Asher

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
No name cat

The beautiful cats we see here are sweetly cared, get love and attention, they sleep in a warm (in all senses of it) atmosphere…
Our is different, he's half wild, sleeps anywhere, he lives within our industrial environment… He has many bros and sisters, but once he discovered that he could get some cat food when mewing at our office doors, he comes most every day to get his "due" and then go away after many caresses for some hidden adventures…
However, sometimes he stops for a rest on my car (its black hence hot)…
Not really a good office keeper, but I like him very much!

IMG_4198-chat.jpg

No name cat

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
The beautiful cats we see here are sweetly cared, get love and attention, they sleep in a warm (in all senses of it) atmosphere…

Nicolas,

Your cat is a pragmatist! It gets the best of both worlds - warm place to lie down and a beautiful sky to wake up to.

IMG_4198-chat.jpg

No name cat

It's purrfect!

Asher