• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Nothing more natural.

Tom dinning

Registrant*
Who am I to comment on the ways of nature.
Randomness has its way of presenting itself in disarray, confused, chaotic.
In some instances we see beauty.
In other places we pass it by with disdain, often commenting that we can’t see.
What are we looking for? It’s there, right in front of you, in all it’s tangled glory.
Make a clearing I hear you say. For what purpose? To expose what might have lesser value?
Don’t concern me with your wondrous landscapes. Leave me to ponder the complexity of that which is at my feet.

8507599C-C162-4864-8AE1-25F757B3EE72.jpeg

James Lemon

Who am I to comment on the ways of nature.
Randomness has its way of presenting itself in disarray, confused, chaotic.
In some instances we see beauty.
In other places we pass it by with disdain, often commenting that we can’t see.
What are we looking for? It’s there, right in front of you, in all it’s tangled glory.
Make a clearing I hear you say. For what purpose? To expose what might have lesser value?
Don’t concern me with your wondrous landscapes. Leave me to ponder the complexity of that which is at my feet.

View attachment 5097

No doubt today’s rising alarm about the fate of nature will bring a resurgence of pro-weed sentiment. Whenever civilization seems stifling, weeds begin to look pretty good.

https://michaelpollan.com/articles-archive/weeds-are-us/