• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Old Man With Bling And Two Hats

Peter Dexter

49051214667_27d94721b9_b.jpg

Charlotte Thompson

Peter

Is this in South America? Love this too...the older man looks very kind and the other a indifferent.. nice photo.. You seem to be themed in your work.

Charlotte

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Could be he just likes the artistry of his flamboyant collection. The multiple rings, of course, points to that, the simplest explanation.

Nevertheless, it could be instead, deeply personal and sentimental. Perhaps the extra hat, watch and even the second cane are all in memory of a treasured brother or dear friend he once used to walk with!

Asher

Asher Kelman

Peter,

At the very least you create stimulus for us to muse. I call it an “imaginoriuum” as your picture provides a unique well framed world for us to enter and imagine possibilities and background story, based on what trinkets and memories we each carry with us!

Kudos for your very sharp eye and for sharing this gem!

Asher

Asher Kelman

Ran across him later in the afternoon during the fair and he was wearing glasses.

Seeing this, Peter,

.......with his flair, showmanship and pizazz, I think your “bling” characterization sums up the man perfectly!

Everything is put together for effect and he’s a superb sight. His energy is infectious and uplifting!

Asher