• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Online Photo Services

Dave McCaughan

Hello all:

Despite Asher's warnings I will be shooting my cousin's wedding in Hawaii this March. Weddings are NOT my area of expertise but in my almost 25 years I have shot just about everything. I'm looking for recommendations on a online photo service that I can download to. I've done some preliminary research, and I like Sugmug's plain language, technical advise. I would like to find someone who offers luster prints and some kind of photobook or album. I don't mind paying for the service, and don't need to mark up the prints.

Thank you for any recommendations you might have.

Dave

Online Photo sites

Dave:

Not sure where you want to go with it, but Pictage has worked well for me. I have been using them for 6 months and have been pleased with the level of service provided. If you are only posting the one wedding it might be more than you wish to provide. They do have printing and album services that have a load of options.

Regards
Harold