• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Orchid

Charlotte Thompson

sitting on my patio table evening west light-

DSC_0140-1.jpg

DSC_0134-2.jpg

fahim mohammed

Charlotte, I like the second one better. It lets the sun shine in. Breathe. Transluscent. The delicacy of the petals.

Age of Aquarius..Let the sun shine in. Yeah!!

Did you see that play..Hair?

Take care.

The miracle of a single flower while sitting on a patio! The whole worlds lie in waiting.
' Which are the creations of thy Lord that you disbelieve/deny ', so sayeth my Lord.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
"Flowers in winter are banished to nunneries,
making penance for the sins of summertime" ADK

DSC_0140-1.jpg

DSC_0134-2.jpg

Oh my God, Charlotte! You must free them from the nunnery. Let the sunshine in! What dark spirit trail you, having you keep away light from God's flowers! What's happening to you? The sister seems to trail you. She must set you free.

Asher

Charlotte Thompson

Fahim
I couldn't decide which I liked best but for me its the top one-Oh I am from the flower child generation so you can imagine all the flowers I keep around me! I watched the play on tv-

Charlotte-

Asher
I really really like how the light plays on both of these shots- the shadow and light are natural I added very little-

Charlotte-