• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Peaceful family orientated Paris Climate March infiltrated and ruined by violent extremists!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
A wonderful family friendly mass march in Paris directed to solidarity with protecting our planet as harshly subverted today! “Yellow Vest” protesters in the ~45th consecutive demonstration, mixed with the crowds!

Above Getty 3 Images used according to the
“Fair Use Doctrine” for Editorial Purposes Only

The “Yellow Vest” protesters, but sheathed now in black, turned the event violent, smashing store windows and 7,000 riot police then reacted with tear gas.

Read more here!

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Thanks Jerome!

I admit to ignorance of this amazingly vigorous French Academic School and Piketty!

Lots of data but very short conclusion!

I would love to see analysis by others of this amazingly packed analysis.

Is it “engineered” to show the political changes in the results. If it was produced here I would suspect that.

Taken at its face, it’s a remarkable paper, but I require more time than I have given at 3:30 am to 4:10 am sitting on the side of my bed so as not to disturb my wife!

This will take some digesting. Just seeing Villepin as one of the initial backers makes me take pause. I cannot forget how he ambushed Colin Powell with his sharp rhetoric!

One still needs independant analysis. I will ask my son if he has patience and stoicism to study it or can recommend who at Berkeley or elsewhere can do that.

Asher