• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

pedal car and puddle duck

Jim Galli

14Veritof4.jpg

pedal car and puddle duck

When I looked out the door onto the patio this AM and saw this light I ran for the 8X10 and Wollensak 14 1/2" Verito lens. This was shot wide open f4. The light only lasted a few more seconds. A second shot at f6 is entirely different only 2 minutes later.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Both are delightful! but what's the make of the car? can that take a toddler? It looks brand new!

Asher

Jim Galli

toddlers are welcome. It's a Ford of course. I think I better pull it inside and get out the turtle wax. We've a new grandson last week and this car needs to be ready for him in about 3 years.

Bill Miller

Asher needs glasses

Both are delightful! but what's the make of the car? can that take a toddler? It looks brand new!

Asher

Asher, Asher - Now I know you need glasses. Your vision is starting to go. Look at the photo closely, "Ford" is clearly on the right side, and its a truck not a car!

Christopher Jay

This pedal car sure gets around, Jim! In this pic it looks like a minature version of the one your grandkids are riding around in. Must have something to do with out of focus background and not being able to distinguish the pedal trucks surroundings. I'd like to make a print out of this one, with your permission.

Thanks,
Chris

Jim Galli

This pedal car sure gets around, Jim! In this pic it looks like a minature version of the one your grandkids are riding around in. Must have something to do with out of focus background and not being able to distinguish the pedal trucks surroundings. I'd like to make a print out of this one, with your permission.

Thanks,
Chris

Thanks Chris. This is a happy pedal car as noted in the chipped paint and irregular shape of the wind screen. It sees regular service as opposed to unhappy ones that have to sit indoors and be dusted once a year. Sure you can make a print. J