• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

A Muse Visits! Petals of Roses!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Today the water was 89 degrees Fahrenheit!

My assistant Khama scattered rose petals and joined Olive in the water! The petals need guiding!

Asher Kelman: Olive with Rose Petals
Fuji GFX 32-64 mm

ACR

I am so privileged to work with such fine artist collaborators!

Asher

Asher Kelman

Here’s the original:

And below is the latest derivative.

You might notice the light in the water is more dynamic, the leaves less chaotic and her breasts de-emphasized compared to the original post.

Asher

Doug Kerr

Hi, Asher,

Today the water was 89 degrees Fahrenheit!

My assistant Khama scattered rose petals and joined Olive in the water! The petals need guiding!

I am so privileged to work with such fine artist collaborators!

Asher Kelman: Olive with Rose Petals
Fuji GFX 32-64 mm

ACR
Totally charming. Thanks.

Best regards,

Doug

Andy brown

This is absolutely outstanding Asher.
The colours, the textures, the play of light. Not to mention it’s sexy as sh!t but in a delightfully innocent way.
Perfect.

Asher Kelman

Andy,

I so appreciate your visit and the great encouragement. I will now bravely exit the studio and see what damage I can do in the public arena. I will hire lookouts instead of a chaperone!

Asher