• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Pink circle

Michelle Jones

Hi there! I am backkk with another flower. Hope you like this one. Any pointers would be helpful.
Michelle
Pink_flower11.jpg

Hi there! I am backkk with another flower. Hope you like this one. Any pointers would be helpful.
Michelle

Hi Michelle,

I like the boke on this one which leads to a clear simple image. Sadly though, I find the border awful. The border is more attention grabbing than the image and I would very seriously suggest using one that is less eye catching. Yes the postage stamp look is interesting, but in this case it goes too far and it detracts from one's ability to see the image. The image should typically dominate the frame rather than vice versa.

enjoy your day,

Sean