• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Pink ghost

Tom dinning

Registrant*

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Tom,

This is important, as much as you are proof we need to reintroduce stocks, I have to step back and appreciate your freedom and independence.

You happen to have aligned your aim with the transcultural master metaphor of language: “Life as a Journey”!

This picture is instantly iconic for that complex thought.

Remember that even when in bed with a lover, there is a moment, before sleep when we are starkly alone. Here the figure is in solitude, walking on her path with perfect framing and in her own thoughts as there is nothing else in the wet street to engage her.

The staccato points of light and the actual lines reducing to the horizon to “nothingness” make the picture!

Asher

Charlotte Thompson

at night she walks in pink and blue
dark
as proud to be again
once as true
as ever into a night
worthy of beauty
the spiteful fog as hue
midnight blue

CT-

Super like this once again!!

Tom dinning

Registrant*
at night she walks in pink and blue
dark
as proud to be again
once as true
as ever into a night
worthy of beauty
the spiteful fog as hue
midnight blue

CT-

Super like this once again!!

Thank you, Charlotte.

I like photographing at night.
I am aware of the limitations of my camera but my thoughts don't really care about quality.
I think only of what lies inside my head and what will come from it.

My granddaughter is currently studying poetry. Shes 15. She thinks poetry is rubbish. Have you any influence over teens?