• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Playing it safe

Robert Watcher

My mother (isolated in her home a couple of hours from where we are staying), has been sewing up a storm making fabric masks for everyone she can think of - sending them by mail and having friends drop by and deliver them.

Yesterday Anne and I picked up all the ones she has for our family. We drove around the countryside and dropped them off outside everyone’s door. The Masks came in real handy this morning in the bitter Arctic cold front we are experiencing - when we had to change propane tanks and light water heater and other maintenance on our trailer - kept our faces warm.

CBD878E2-AE28-4590-8EEB-EAE9AC230406.jpeg