• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Please report your ability to login into OPF in the past week!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
We have, so far, an isolated instance of difficulty in logon for one US OPFr.

Please let us know your recent experience and location. I can hopefully use this to gauge and troubleshoot this issue.

Thanks so much,

Asher

Doug Kerr

Hi, Asher,

Please let us know your recent experience and location. I can hopefully use this to gauge and troubleshoot this issue.
No problems noted from here in Alamogordo, N.M., USA, 4575 ft MSL, Internet access provided by TDS.

Best regards,

Doug

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Could be a browser cookie issue, so I suggested he clear his cache or try Firefox or other alternate browser!

Asher

Robert Watcher

yeah I am always logged in too. So I just logged out to check, and got back in no problem ——- once I realized I had changed the password to a crazy unique set of characters, and hunted around to find that LOL.

Tim Rucci

Thanks so much,

Asher

Looks like I was the only person who had the problem, Asher.
But I was never signed out. I have not signed out in the last few weeks. But when I tried to reply to a post or post anything new, I got an error message. This
all happened even though I was signed in the entire time. When I opened a new browser window and tried to navigate directly to www.openphotographyforums.com,
I got a 404 error as though the site was offline.

So I'm stumped. I had the issue for a period of probably 18 hours or so, spanning Thursday evening to Friday afternoon. But I have not had the issue since.

If it happens again, I'll try using a differen browser and/or clearing cookies/ clearing cashe, etc and see what goes.

Thanks for your response.

Tim

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Last edited: