• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Profiles for a new Epson Photo Printer

Diane Fields

Paul Schefz said:
i buy all my supplies at www.inkjetart.com great prices, free shipping (over 99$), they are also very knowledgeable about all things regarding printing/color....
QUOTE]

I concur with you. I buy all my papers except Epson papers from them. They are a great place to buy sample packs of 3rd party papers--and their 'own' also. I haven't tried their profiles yet.

I am also considering placing an order for the new Epson 3800 with them too. You can order without a deposit or with a non-refundable $100--BUT--if you do decide to cancel the order, you can apply that $100 to anything else they carry. That's a reasonable deal to me. The only thing that is holding me back is the length the printer can print--and the feasibility of cutting roll sheets to accomodate a 16 x 24 print (with borders--so that's 17" plus--mostly I would use 17" x 22" media though)

Diane

Nill Toulme

Diane their profiles are great. Their MC Luster paper is my standard paper (it's very similar if not identical to the 250 version of Epson Premium Luster and comes in 17" rolls as well as sheets), and the profile they gave me for my 4800 is excellent.

Nill
~~
www.toulme.net