• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: Re-Visit.

fahim mohammed

p1816015928-5.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

There are stories to be told here, Fahim! About what happened since you travelled there last. so much has happened to you and your family, the tests, the expectations and joys. Imagine these women and all their private wishes and dreams when someone comes from afar and penetrates their bubbles of consciousness.

Asher

fahim mohammed

Asher, Wolfgang..

Really appreciate you guys stopping by and your kind words.
Indeed, Asher, I am ever grateful for the chance to appreciate life anew.

Kindest regards.

Cem_Usakligil

Hi Fahim,

Firstly, I want to wish you and your family a happy Ramadan Mubarak. I hope that your health is getting better and you will be around for many, many years to come. Kul 'am wa enta bi-khair!

If I may say so, this is one of your most striking images. Everything comes together quite nicely, even the dog on the right. Is this a revisit to this family or the area in general?

fahim mohammed

Hi Fahim,

Firstly, I want to wish you and your family a happy Ramadan Mubarak. I hope that your health is getting better and you will be around for many, many years to come. Kul 'am wa enta bi-khair!

If I may say so, this is one of your most striking images. Everything comes together quite nicely, even the dog on the right. Is this a revisit to this family or the area in general?

Cem, thank you so very much. And may this year and many more to come be ones filled with health and happiness for you and your loved ones.

Unfortunately, I mis-titled the post. It should have said ' re-worked '; as this image is from a previous visit. Sorry for the confusion.

Kindest regards.

Asher Kelman

Fahim,

The concept of returning is an important trigger for ideas of keeping promises and making good on vows to oneself to maintain contact. So, in using the idea of a return visit for this picture's title adds value to the experience you gave us. Had you written, "Picture Reworked", then we'd have missed out on so much. Perhaps the error you made was the direction of your inner feelings.

Asher

Asher Kelman

Fahim,

The concept of returning is an important trigger for ideas of keeping promises and making good on vows to oneself to maintain contact. So, in using the idea of a return visit for this picture's title adds value to the experience you gave us. Had you written, "Picture Reworked", then we'd have missed out on so much. Perhaps the error you made was the direction of your inner feelings.

Asher

fahim mohammed

Fahim,

Asher

Asher, we would love to return to the region.

Best regards.