• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Roofers

Chris Calohan

Totally in camera, hand held. Truth be known, it was totally accidental. I had been shooting some in camera multiple exposures set to 10 exposures and the 11th is the compilation of the 10. I just happened to look at some of the frames because I was documenting the new roof installation for insurance purposes when I realized I'd forgotten to turn off the multi feature...but I can see some great uses for this feature, even handheld...maybe even better than on a tripod.

Doug Kerr

Hi, Chris,

Totally in camera, hand held. Truth be known, it was totally accidental. I had been shooting some in camera multiple exposures set to 10 exposures and the 11th is the compilation of the 10. I just happened to look at some of the frames because I was documenting the new roof installation for insurance purposes when I realized I'd forgotten to turn off the multi feature...but I can see some great uses for this feature, even handheld...maybe even better than on a tripod.
Serendipity at work!

Best regards,

Doug

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Chris,

To get that “transparency”, do you think is. 10 x all the + .67 EV that creates that effect?

Or what math is atcwork?

What happens with normal exposure?

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Interesting that it seems so extra green. I think that after Fahim seeded my brain with the complaint that “the Fuji XT is weak on the greens”!

Nothing wrong here, but then I realized you don't have that Fuji problem!

Asher

Chris Calohan

Spring has sprung and it is quite green where of course you can find green in the aftermath of this horrible hurricane.