• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Rouge

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
ROUGE_ID2.jpg

After so many days non stop shooting, I need a little rest for a few hours, I’ll spend this time to post here for you some images of my latest exhibition.

As usual it was a photo and video exhibition, the video being superbly done by Romain.
The video can be watched there, as well as more infos ont he exhibition (sorry for all texts being in French!)

The work has been done in three different directions:
- At our offset printer’s workshop, colors are his job!
- At Château Angelus (one of the top 3 of Grands Crus Saint-Emilion)
- Personal work and researches

We had the chance to have some good partners… Without them: No exhibition!
Many thanks to Aston Martin, Relais & Châteaux Saint-James Bouliac, Pentax Ricoh and Les Ortigues

The full set of images shown in the exhibition can be seen there

I do hope that you will enjoy…

We’ll start with some images shot backstage while shooting and some researches before the real shootings…

NC_Angelus.jpg

IMG_0353.jpg

IMG_0358.jpg

IMG_0362.jpg

IMG_0363.jpg

nicolas claris

L'accrochage (hanging) suite

accrochage14.jpg

accrochage16.jpg

accrochage20.jpg

accrochage25.jpg

accrochage26.jpg

This is the château Angélus logo.
Usually it is gold and "flat" we asked the permission (and got it) to treat it our way and in red…

accrochage29.jpg

Last edited:

nicolas claris

Le vernissage (opening cocktail)

More than 200 people attended to the opening, viewing images while tasting Château Angelus or a flûte of champagne, enjoying the Michelin's star chef Nicolas Magie's (a name that cannot be invented!) petits fours, for him, red color was "de rigueur"…

vernissage03.jpg

Your servant :)

vernissage06.jpg

vernissage07.jpg

vernissage09.jpg

vernissage10.jpg

nicolas claris

Le vernissage (opening cocktail) 3

vernissage20.jpg

vernissage22.jpg

vernissage26.jpg

vernissage27.jpg

vernissage28.jpg

vernissage33.jpg

Romain presenting our work to the assistance, just before the projection of his film​

nicolas claris

Le vernissage (opening cocktail) 4 (and end ;)

vernissage34.jpg

Watching Romain's film on a 4K 65" screen monitor

vernissage36.jpg

vernissage37.jpg

vernissage41.jpg

vernissage42.jpg

Shared happiness and pride…

vernissage43.jpg

Abdou! A real treat to have him with us! He's the machinist of the printing machine we used for the shooting​

Doug Kerr

Hi, Nicolas,

What a stunning series, in scope on top of everything else.

My heartiest congratulations to you, Romain, and all the others who were involved in preparing this wondrous exposition, and this wondrous photographic report on it.

Best regards,

Doug

nicolas claris

Hi, Nicolas,

What a stunning series, in scope on top of everything else.

My heartiest congratulations to you, Romain, and all the others who were involved in preparing this wondrous exposition, and this wondrous photographic report on it.

Best regards,

Doug

Thank you Doug!

Hug to you and a wink to Carla!

Wolfgang Plattner

Coucou

well, your website information and pictures there are really exquisite appetizers for the exhibition ...
But, I'm really sorry, the wine is too expensive for me ... :)))

nicolas claris

Coucou

well, your website information and pictures there are really exquisite appetizers for the exhibition ...
But, I'm really sorry, the wine is too expensive for me ... :)))

Ah! LoL!
Thanks to our partners, during the opening, drinks and food (appetisers) are free! Including Champagne…
Isn't it cool?

Gorgeous images and they look so well at home in this place, and what better to explain great wine than the color red. Images are spectacular. Congratulations! :) Maggie