• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

NSFW Saerlaith & Claudia

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I had a request from a friend to photograph the daughter of a lady with an icecream store.

I was totally taken by the extraordinary comfort and bonding between these two young woman!

7A3ED368-C483-4B25-AA5B-63994A0BE78A.jpeg

Asher Kelman: “Safety”
Fuji GFX 50S 32-64 mm WR
Godox AD400 Strobes
Mola Setti main light front behind camera
Mola Demi at 45 degrees to right of subjects

Asher

Asher Kelman

Here are just planning sketches done on my iPhone to guide path of post processing from RAW with CC 2021

It's an image that begs the question, the girl bent lower, is she crying? Seems like the other is protecting her. I do like how natural it looks and the woman that we see the face doesn't look like she's posing at all. That's fabulous

Asher Kelman

Paul and Maggie,

Thanks for you visits!

The amazing thing is that these woman have never modeled before, but are very close friends for years. It would be hard to reproduce with models that set of “human bonding” as too often models are trained to twist legs, give ritualized pelvic thrusts and stares of attitude to fit “Vogue” on one hand or seductive poses in glamor magazines at the other extreme.

I struggle to find natural expression of human feelings to simply record.

I appreciate so much your comments

…. and Will Thompson’s insistence that I upgrade my studio lights to Godox and cease lighting my black bg, LOL!

Asher