• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Sapporo Fall

Steven Sinski

i had forgotten that on occasion i shoot with, yes, my phone. i was walking down the street awhile back in Sapporo, JP. during a rather wet fall morning. this area has a abundant supply of Gingko trees with are beautiful in the fall. I looked down on the sidewalk and there was this single leaf that was amazingly bright in hue lying there in the cool wet ground. on a whim I pulled out my phone and knelt down and took the shot and promptly forgot about it. this is the result from looking at it 2 years later.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I love it.

It’s so fresh and still vital if it had fallen by my own feet axsecond ago!

BTW, do you live in Japan and are you fluent enough in Japanese?

Asher

Steven Sinski

thank you. no, I do some media work over there "every now and then". I spool up after about a week or 2 in the language department. I know enough to amuse the heck out of some of the people I do work with there.