• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Sculptures

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Just outside the West Hollywood Public Library behind the glass enclosed bus waiting area, there is a sculpture of a dog that one could simply miss!

it should be up on the plaza!

97292A2B-80AA-49A7-BF01-9601F424C62F.jpeg

Tsipi is an established mix media modern artist. The dog is made in homage to Giacommetti

497371AF-7D36-4CA1-9823-40EFDB0EC69D.jpeg

I think this is extraordinary and I will now look for more by this artist!

Asher

Just a few blocks of the Dali`s Museum in Figeres Spain, we have the Dona Al Vent. de ROSA Serra, a sculpture of a woman representing the feminity and smoothness of the women figure.

IMG_20200714_115818_Dona Al Vent. de ROSA Serra.jpg

Relaxing and liying back she just looks perfect!

Enjoy.

Ignacio

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
The reclining figure in stone looks similar to something by Henry Moore.
Indeed, Peter, except he would, perhaps, have more rectilinear components or spheres! This female artist is not as famous a Moore, but very important in her own right. It happens to be less deconstructed.

Asher