• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Seeing more

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I would say, Tom, that each person’s brain is programmed differently, depending on experience. We each have different trigger sensitivities for, eating snails, shooting animals for sport, police shooting a thief in the back 14 times, an annoying look or a bare shoulder, or exposed thighs in a young woman.

So how you, Tom, as a lifelong teacher of disadvantaged youth, have empathy,

(although you refuse to admit it),

.....and look at the world far differently than more than a few folk who pass the homeless sleeping in doorways, without even noticing!

There will be many things that confuse you.

I am confused by the behavior of police and overweight gun-owning politicians and voters who support them. I am confused by the popularity of American Football and boxing which causes brain damage!

I am confused by squiggles, blotches, thrown paint and broken common paving stones that are sold and collected as fine art!

I am confused by the Trinity and the Logos and the moments before the Big Bang!

So, Tom, you are not alone in being confused!

As

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
This is wonderful. But I am bit confused is it a canvas art or photograph?

This one?

Susan,

Yes it could be either, but I believe it’s a photograph as it seems so

.....and I have not known paintings from Tom!

Asher

Tom dinning

Registrant*
This is wonderful. But I am bit confused is it a canvas art or photograph?
Don’t be confused on my part, Susan.
It’s aphotograph, processed and ‘printed’ onto a canvas background.

Like Talbot, I choose to photograph. I tried painting the house once. My wife, Christine, orders me to desist.
My art teacher, the famous Ken Rhynhart (at least in Australia) told me to take up water polo. He figured that would keep me away from his art room.