• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!
I finally found my partner, by looking inside. Nice with natural shared opinions and very few changes to an already accepted lifestyle. Music was made by another person inside me =) , Wade Birdie Johnson, and he put it on youTube.

Attachments

• giftermål_birdie_cd_youtube.jpg
    giftermål_birdie_cd_youtube.jpg
    283.2 KB · Views: 407

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Again, Per, duly impressed by your accomplishment!

How did you get the hands clasped so perfectly?

Asher

Thank you. Yes it was rather tricky to get the hands right. I took a selfie with just my hands, and end of arms, no clothing.Then I could replace the hands on the half-body selfies. Took several shots with slightly different angles of the arms in hope that some one fit. I had to correct som things even then =)

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Per,

That was the very best part as I couldn’t see any faults but it provided the work with prowess in addition to fabulousness!

Asher