• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Pro Class Fixed Lens Compact Seriously Mobile Phone for Flowers!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
With the amazing research support enabled by staggering market size, the mobile phone camera can produce images that rival all fixed lens digicams, except for perhaps the amazing Ricoh GR series I & II and the extravagant and lonely Sony flagship digicam, DSC-RX1 RII, (an engineering marvel equipped 42 MP full-frame sensor, a 35-millimeter Zeiss Sonnar lens with f/2.0 aperture, fast hybrid autofocus, manual controls, and the ability to capture RAW images with ISO of up to 102,400).

Outside of that, mobile phones are really the perfect pocket modern digicams!

So how how do they fare?

So how how do they fare:

iPhone 6+

Here’s a picture taken on one of the lobstermen’s lush islands off the Coast of Maine

Asher Kelman: In my Cottage Garden

Look at the smooth Bokeh! Out of the camera!

Please add your own, no matter the make

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
iPhone XS Max

Here we have a wide angle and main camera working in unison in “Portrait

...and now some table top flowers:

Asher