• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Perfectly Clear and Perfectly Complete are on sale for today!

Asher Kelman

Note these are two different levels. Perfectly Clear Complete is a more advanced package, it seems.

Then one can get with each a package of presets for specific types of creative looks.

In addition there in an SDK you can get and there is an online service with 100 jpgs optimized online for free each month!

You just need a free account!

You need to read up on these offers as it’s cheapest right now over this holiday period.

Perfectly Clear seems brilliant for replacing skies .... and improving eyes when used and reduced to minimum effects.

Asher

Asher Kelman

ON1 is another superb Photoshop-like Image editing software with color grading and focus stacking and catalogs.

You can but the software for real cheap now with today’s code below!

This software appears to be well designed, fast and stable. You can get a 30 day free trial or buy it and get your money back if you don’t like it.

But don’t take my word for it. Read the fine print!

Asher Kelman

Just to update you:

This is extended to midnight tonight!

I think it’s a bargain and worth adding to your toolkit. We receive no percentage of any purchase you might make!

🤣💦