• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Analytical case studies and predictions from Imperial College, London made the U.K.Government take a sudden U-turn in their planned path of naturally acquired herd immunity, accepting expected “losses” on the way!

Finally schools were closed as the costs to the elderly populations would be “no ICI beds with ventilators”....

...... and instead the specter of Italian Ethical conundrum culminating in this weeks disaster: at least some abandoning those over 60 with COVID-19 when ICU beds became limited!

So scientists are now in demand and getting done much needed respect!

Asher Kelman

But how differently folk around the world view advice to limit contact with others.

From the Economist:

It’s hard to explain from London Seattle, Tokyo to Melbourne Moscow, the message doesn’t seem to have convinced us to stay home!

Explain the differences and what makes us so damn foolish!

Asher

Doug Kerr

Hi, Asher,

Well, Carla and I are home.

We are looking into ways to avoid the need for Carla to go out to the supermarket (perhaps calling in an order and having the food delivered). Or at least, calling in an order and having it brought to our car in a special pickup area.

Best regards,

Doug

Asher Kelman

Hi, Asher,

Well, Carla and I are home.

We are looking into ways to avoid the need for Carla to go out to the supermarket (perhaps calling in an order and having the food delivered). Or at least, calling in an order and having it brought to our car in a special pickup area.

Best regards,

Doug
Doug, glad you are managing!

Point your analytical brain to the charts of socializing I shared above!