• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Software Giant Oracle helping US Government in Massive Chloroquine Study!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I have been telling my son, the Executive V.P., Head of Marketing Worldwide for months we need His help for a massive study of the supposed efficacy of Chloroquine and Hydroxychloroquine in the fight against COVID-19

Well, independently, Larry Ellison the company owner, has now agreed to help provide the White House with the drugs and their software platform it appears could manage it all!

Asher

Asher Kelman

Let me emphasize that thr potential value of chloroquine comes from very thin anecdotal data.

Yes, virus infection of cells and cell to cell spread can be halted but no large randomized study has proven the drugs actually cure the disease.

Unfortunately, although it's easy to demonstrate antiviral activity in tissue culture, we failed with influenza to achieve any useful data from the studies made to date.

So although I am enthusiastic about doing studies. The only solid approach so far is the handful of vaccines projects at various stages of progress.

This is not likely to vanish, even if one of the 87 candidate drugs studies are successful.

We need to make the drugs. England, India and China already controlled or banned exports of chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine!

But companies are setting up manufacture here in the USA.

Asher

Asher Kelman

My son updated me of the work of his company Oracle

They are helping get the drug and provided the logistics and platform in the massive data management task.

This makes a lot of sense. The best medical researchers and CDC design the protocols and then industry uses their competivevknow how to get this done efficiently.

I must say that the US Army Logistics groups could do this in the area of mechanical ventilator supply. There is no reason why it should take so long!

Asher

Asher Kelman

Jérôme,

I am so pleased you returned us to this important topic!

History tested a variety of plausible approaches to fighting SARS COVID-19!

This passage of time conclusively demonstrates clearly that Dr Fauci and his team, actually guided the Ship of State very well in spite of limited knowledge.

Unlike politicians weighing in, Fauci’s training, extensive experience and caution helped give us vaccines, where measured risks, (although highly criticized and mocked by political pundits and politicians themselves), served to finance and employ both Classic and an amazing unimaginable invention, the lipid packaged mRNA vaccines with success!

Remember, mRNA is the most fragile short lived nucleic acid we know of! Any number of RNAase present on everything we touch will chop it up to useless fragments!

Who would have imagined that costing with lipids would create a robust missive to the hosts own intracellular ribosomes, so that pure virus antigens can be safely manufactured within our bodies and successfully stimulate immunity.

This invention will be marked as one of the most important and potent advances in medicine, rising above even the status of antibiotics.

Packaged mRNA will likely control diseases as varied as cancer, schizophrenia and diabetes by bringing into the right cells abilities lacking or required to rebalance the body’s metabolism!

Fauci is a brave man and I hope he and his colleagues will in future be recognized as stalwart Herpes who braved stigma and derision to lead the way in fighting Sara’s COVID 19!

As to Oracle, they did us a service too and provided the funds and leadership to give attention to the promise of Chloroquine for antiviral therapy, as that quest was necessary and we should be grateful tgst big business this time acted with noble intent!

Asher