• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Some Old Time Religion

Chris Calohan

In the Sweet By and By

Give Me Some of That Old Time Religion

I've Seen the Light

All Rows Lead to the Light​

KristopherWalsh

Beautiful house, not very old, but religion after 2,000 years can't be old. Look at this antique, it has survived to this day. Very impressive, although this church is about 100 years old, no more. These churches were built by the priests themselves, because churches were forbidden in some periods of Christianity. Judging by the architecture of the windows, it is a Gothic modern style - no stained glass, ornaments, or sparingly done exterior. From the outside, it looks like an ordinary apartment building, which was not at all uncommon in those days. And if you go deeper into https://firstchurchlove.com you can see that in reality in such houses there are still basements where old furniture stands. There may still be a lot of interesting things there.

Last edited: