• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Strawberry Moon - THREE LOOKS

Robert Watcher

Strawberry Moon - THREE LOOKS as it rose above the horizon —- June 14’th,2022

232662AC-FB7A-44B4-952E-BFBF9622A104.jpeg

9A655AB9-4772-4135-8325-96283D6C9505.jpeg

2B277DD3-1A94-4626-BF89-B8C25834661F.jpeg

Robert Watcher

Great photos Robert. I especially like the second one because the clouds like like they are attached to the moon and showing movement. heh, maybe it's only me! Still Cool!
Thanks Maggie. Those whispy clouds coming out of the moon are what I noticed when I was taking the shot. I grabbed a few pics of it before they passed by.

The full moon with stopped down exposure to show detail, was taken within seconds of the pic with the clouds. That resulted in no details in the sky - just blackness - - - but allowed for some nice variety

Last edited:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I agree with Maggie that the second one rises to a special level.

3004558B-8B38-49A9-8B17-2FAFC367F480.jpeg

It has atmosphere and perhaps a sense of heaven looking at us!

I hope you print it large. This would be a wonderful exhibition piece!

Asher