• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Strolling in Antwerpen

Cem_Usakligil

We went to Antwerpen this afternoon for a stroll, some drinks and food too. The city was in full Christmas mode, people everywhere and hundreds of market stalls selling all sorts of things. Here is an impression. Please feel free to C&C if you wish to.

PS: I am not going to show much of the market stalls for now since I am planning to have a series with them later.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Cem,

I really like these and how you sample real life. Tom dinning must be happy with this! No pebbles in the road or rusty locks to photograph today, mostly life and it's vibrant and varied!

The fire dances over the water. I've never seen such a thing but it looks magical and also warm. I'd have expected the light from the fine to illuminate more the faces nearby, but I guess it does not overwhelm ambient. Maybe when it's darker. A lot of people communion going on!

This next one with the kids clutching the horse to close together, is wonderful. This closeness is something they'll search for all the rest of their lives but never do better!

The idea of family has evolved. Here we have a lot of devotion to these canine buddies. Not everyone can get on with another human 24/7. Dogs might not answer back so much or change the TV channel! They can't have a more devoted "Dad". We're more accepting of different lifestyles and have grown to be more tolerant.

Asher nailed it with his "vibrant and ...varied" comment. These photos are a joy, Cem. They're the product of a very sharp and observant eye.

Cem_Usakligil

Thanks Asher and Tom. Glad to have some feedback after all. It seems that the more pictures I share the less reactions I get. The only reason I'm still posting is because I know that a few of you do actually enjoy looking at them.

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Thanks Asher and Tom. Glad to have some feedback after all. It seems that the more pictures I share the less reactions I get. The only reason I'm still posting is because I know that a few of you do actually enjoy looking at them.

Well, I think you nailed it: too many copyPaste "marvelous/magnifique/etc. to achieve… ; )

Too many images brings a real challenge to find too many accurate wordings to describe your brilliant work!

Très beau (for the whole set).