• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: Sunset from my window with my new iPhone X5 Max!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
It was simple

A few adjacent pics stitched in autopanogiga.

Asher Kelman: Sunset From My Window
iPhone X5 Max stitched in Autopano Giga

Now I decided to bring out the detail in the sky and the descending suns color on the horizon. There is a new “Structure” slider in ACR version 11, which allows one to progressively bring out the underlying subtle texture of otherwise faint transitions in the clouds.

Asher Kelman:
Sunset From My Window
iPhone X5 Max stitched in Autopano Giga
Edited in Adobe Camera RAW
Topaz Expression at 25%

I like the drama and am impressed with the dynamic range of the files! The lens is very sharp. Essentially this is a “Ricoh GR III” crammed into in the shape of an iphone!

Just the lens is ~ 26mm equivalent instead of 28mm and the files are just 12 MP instead of more than double that. But the sharpness of the lens (and ease of use), puts the iPhone 5X Max in that class of pro camera!

Asher