• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Sunsets from the East coast.

Tom dinning

Registrant*
It could be a series or a calendar.
They’ll probably just lay about at home.

E235314A-FC19-45B9-9DFE-B651FC443962.jpeg

A797E765-D62F-470E-9634-A3F4E56A636B.jpeg

A04390F1-3746-4CFA-B2F0-D2976053F62E.jpeg

Peter Dexter

Yes a calendar indeed. The one I like the very best is the last as it's sort of a combination of realism and abstraction.

Tom dinning

Registrant*
Yes a calendar indeed. The one I like the very best is the last as it's sort of a combination of realism and abstraction.

I’ll see if I can come up with a dozen, Pete. Then I’ll send you the big files and you can have a calendar made.

I’m too lazy to make an effort.
Besides, what if I kicked the bucket before October? I’d have wasted 3 pictures.

Tom dinning

Registrant*
All are beautiful, and yes good for a calendar…
But this one can't be within a calendar, too special, too "precious" or out of the world. Should stand alone.

Your not the first to say so, Nic.
Some support in my endeavours to please is gratefully accepted.
But alone where?

Peter Dexter

That's a generous offer but my calander needs are filled for some time to come by a group here called Dapaviva that produces one consisting of photos of nature subjects taken by Dapa residents.