• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Swirl Art.

Another couple of my Swirl Art images. Again all flowers in the garden.

49806863586_102718b9d9_b.jpg

49807175332_e9e685f338_b.jpg

49806310598_781d6034e7_b.jpg

49806310608_5ac8d4f297_b.jpg

Hope you like them..

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Very inspiring, Michael.
I love them.

How do you make them?

is it with “liquify”?

Or are prebuilt filters that do the kaleidoscopic reflection and other effects too?

Asher

Very inspiring, Michael.
I love them.

How do you make them?

is it with “liquify”?

Or are prebuilt filters that do the kaleidoscopic reflection and other effects too?

Asher

These are done with the built in filters in photoshop there is a swirl filter in the latest edition of CC 2020. The images that we all take that are soft or not so good can be used for this type of photography.

Asher Kelman

Than

These are done with the built in filters in photoshop there is a swirl filter in the latest edition of CC 2020. The images that we all take that are soft or not so good can be used for this type of photography.
Thanks,

I will do some tests! I want to see how much room there is for personal choice and variation.

Asher

rketoimg

Amazing! I was just recently exposed to this effect using Photoshop! Your thread shows up the path to make something, So a massive thank you to you!

Swirl-Art-images-1.png

Swirl-Art-images-2.png

Asher Kelman

So you are not from Nottingham, but Bangladesh!

Why cloak yourself!

You are welcome with an honest identity and contributions!

Otherwise you will be logged as a content spammer!

rketoimg

So you are not from Nottingham, but Bangladesh!

Why cloak yourself!

You are welcome with an honest identity and contributions!

Otherwise you will be logged as a content spammer!

It is annoying; I have done absolutely nothing to be considered of spamming nature whatsoever.
It is simple, I'm from Bangladesh, and still, I'm here, but I live in Nottingham. I stay there for a long time for business, which has become my habit.

Asher Kelman

It is annoying; I have done absolutely nothing to be considered of spamming nature whatsoever.
It is simple, I'm from Bangladesh, and still, I'm here, but I live in Nottingham. I stay there for a long time for business, which has become my habit.
Great, I am happy to welcome you. But your name can’t be Smith Rose AND RKetoming!!! what is your actual name

Don’t insulted as no offense was intended.

We are a community so we like to check who arrives at the door to our daily home!

Glad you found us!

Looking forward to your pictures and participation!

Asher