• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Warning: and are NSFW. Threads may start of as text only but then pictures could be added as part of a discussion or to make some point. This is not for family viewing without a parent's consent and supervision. If you are under age 18, please do not use this section
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

TEPCO Scorn and Misconduct

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cem_Usakligil

This thread is a political argument/POV which has no relation to photography. According to a recent admin warning by Asher here, which said:

Also political arguments do not belong here. This is a photography forum and we must protect that vigorously. Inappropriate content that does not abide by TOS is simply moved to our storage bin. Holding up a lantern to tragedies and war is fine. Political harangues and propaganda are not.
this thread should be removed. I also suggest that measures must be taken to prevent repetitions of similar threads and/or probable flame wars as a result of this one.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Guys,

We know about the coverups! It has been in the press. Bringing this up here is a purely political statement. Yes, it's critical to be addressed but not for here. The reference speaks for itself. After the human tragedy is addressed, so will this, but not in OPF.

As Cem pointed out, I only just made a firm notice that we should now steer clear of politics! Then this! Folk come here for relaxation, socializing, fun by non-stressful exchange of ideas and being inspired by new photography and technics. This is a place for photography. It's not for making pastries, composing music or correcting corrupt folk in charge of companies!

I'm closing this thread. Shortly this thread will be archived, but not deleted. This is so folk can get the reference if they so wish. Unfortunately, it's absolutely beyond the scope of OPF to discuss this in this forum.

Asher

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.