• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Terms of Service

Doug Kerr

Hi, Asher,

I was reminded of this by something in another section.

Where do we find the forum Terms of Service now?

Thanks.

Best regards,

Doug

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Doug!

Good question! The TOS are on the landing page being redesigned by our developer. It hasn’t been changed.

I am not certain if that page can be accessed at the moment. Likely as not it can! But I have to figure that out.

Asher

Asher Kelman

I can inform everyone that we have greatly increased the size of allowed images from 400 pixels wide, to up to 1200 pixels and beyond in panoramas. Also the number of images has increased to 6 or 8 per post. I have to check! Users can edit their own posts for a bunch of hours now!

Loading time is near instant to lest than 2 seconds in most locations.

The TOS can be made more succinct, without changing one iota of its protections of the forum.

Essentially, “Courtesy to everyone in this tour bus”

.....And we’ll remove anything deemed demeaning to others!

Asher

Doug Kerr

Hi, Asher,

Hi Doug!

Good question! The TOS are on the landing page being redesigned by our developer. It hasn’t been changed.

I am not certain if that page can be accessed at the moment. Likely as not it can!

Well, everything has to be someplace!

Best regards,

Doug

Asher Kelman

Hi, Asher,

Well, everything has to be someplace!

Best regards,

Doug
Something’s have to be some place at some time!

I have sent you the original documents and hope you might mail back any suggested updates if they come to mind!

Asher