• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

The costs of doing business

I sure like that approach, then again, if there is nothing in the bank at the moment... LOL

The deal I am working on with my bank is scheduled over 5 years, but I am not doing that anyways, I am paying them back in full within 12 month, very beneficial for a healthy sleep pattern in deed. ;)

David Sommars

Does it help if you incorporate your name ?

and add a clause in your contract that a lawsuit over something that was discovered to be not your fault , all legal fees will be charged to the suing party. ?

That should curb having to insure yourself above 5K right ? Maybe its just a good idea thats not realistic, i dunno...

Im figuring someone who is suehappy wil see all that and move along to the next target.

It's probably all different in the US David.

As far as my own insurance cover goes, I started with the first quotation of around 1800 euros for gear PL etc but no employee cover and excess of 500 euros, and now around 6 weeks later I ended with 816 euros per year, 6.5 mio PL, 30K gear and 3 employees covered.

Quite happy about that figure now.