• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

The Innocence of Youth

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

Charlotte Thompson: Innocence of Youth
Charlotte,

She’s adorable. And why shouldn’t a child be innocent!

Actually this is the very best time for humanity to live. Less crime, suicide, war, murder, poverty and illiteracy than ever before in the history of mankind.

Better human compassion and love, respect for diversity!

I wish her a million blessings for a full and enjoyable life!

Asher

[The picture, BTW, has nothing attached to it. Your copy method too two separate items: this image plus the ad link.]

Charlotte Thompson

Asher
For me it was about beauty of a childs innocence ... the same as you ! After all I am her grandmother . I love her more than life. Hey thanks for fixing. :)

Tom dinning

Registrant*
I’ve got one of those, Charlotte.
Her name is Nevayah which is supposed to be heaven spelt backwards. Heaven help the English language is what I say.
Let’s hope they hang onto that spirit.