• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

The Malibooz - In Concert

This is from an invitation from Will Thompson this past weekend.
The band's name is "The Malibooz" they mainly play beach music and it was tons of fun for me to shoot their concert. The concert was for charity and it was performed at the LPAC (Lancaster Performing Arts Center) where I live. Thanks for the invitation Will. ;)

Here are three example pics

MB003.JPG

MB002.JPG

MB001.JPG

--William

PS: To learn more about the band visit www.malibooz.com

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
Asher -

They play every weekend on Friday Night in the local shopping center out side the book store here - they are really fun. Beach Boys and Retro 50's60s and 70's. Everyone goes and listens.

Asher -

They play every weekend on Friday Night in the local shopping center out side the book store here - they are really fun. Beach Boys and Retro 50's60s and 70's. Everyone goes and listens.

Oh really? Where is that OC?

Will called me in the morning of the concert to see if I was available.
I should have made a correction in the my OP, I live in the city of Lancaster and not in the LPAC.

--William

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
William,

Our good friend will Thompson needs a kick in the butt as he has processed none of his 1DsIII images of this concert! Now could you explain what you chose to get those images and what the lighting if any did you use?

Asher