• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

The nude as a commercial Art Form: Last Glamor Shots of the Day

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Dan,

Just tell me where it belongs and I'll move it and delete this thread! Thanks and I'll see Katrina there for a chat!

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Last Glamour Shot Sample for today

I wonder what folk think of these images. Are we too prudish too comment or are the pictures too erotic. If the latter, should we narrowly exclude them. Apart from one picture of which I have reservations, I find thes images technically well done and appealing artistically.

So what do you think?

Asher

D

Deleted member 55

Dan, Have you considered sand blasted lexan? It should have the near the same effect as etched/frosted glass, similar to a focusing screen.

Will, this is a part of our movable studio equipment. But sure we are using it only in studio. for putting it in BKGND we are two people to arrange it on Manfrotto autopoles.
We also tested plexiglass, but glass gives defenitely the better result.