• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

The Sequim Irrigation Festival

Jim Olson

The Sequim Irrigation Festival celebrates the work that D.R. “Crazy” Callen and his partners did to design and develop the Irrigation Ditches that brought water from the Dungeness River to the parched prairie. The first headgate on the Dungeness River was lifted on May 1, 1895. On May 1, 1896 the first celebration took place at Crazy Callen’s farm. This was the start of a tradition that would become the oldest continuing festival in Washington state.

IMG_0438 E-10 C4 S10 Str -2dot2 crop 90%.jpg

IMG_0442 E7 C5 S13 Str -1dot5 crop.jpg

IMG_0440 E11 C5 S7 Str -2 crop.jpg

IMG_0441 E16 C3 S7 Str -dot4 crop.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0438 E-10 C4 S10 Str -2dot2 crop_resized.jpg
    IMG_0438 E-10 C4 S10 Str -2dot2 crop_resized.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 149

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
It’s very impressive. I can see that they work a year ahead with a competition for the following years logo design and button!

This is a very creative group! I love it.

Reminds me of the barn decorated painted circles of wood attached to barns on the East Coast.

Local richly crafted!

Asher

Jim Olson

It’s very impressive. I can see that they work a year ahead with a competition for the following years logo design and button!

This is a very creative group! I love it.

Reminds me of the barn decorated painted circles of wood attached to barns on the East Coast.

Local richly crafted!

Asher
Now you got me thinking... I'm going to have to look for more places here in town. I'm sure that is not the only place that has the Logos.
TNX for a new quest...