• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: Time passes

Jarmo Juntunen

... all too quickly. And I'm trying desperately to hold on to those passing valuable moments. Sometimes I succeed. Like last weekend, when my boy took me out camping.

A tall pine tree

_img900.jpg

Life doesn't get much better

_img900.jpg

...well, actually it does

_img900.jpg

_img900.jpg

Thank you.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
A tall pine tree

_img900.jpg

Life doesn't get much better

Well Jarmo,

This is just the beginning of the beginning. It does get better all the time, but there will be bumps and surprises on the way! Eventually you will pass through a phase of realizing your own extreme ignorance, lack of taste. Finally when you think all is lost, 5 years later, you'll be told how much you learned in the past few years. That corresponds to your son approaching graduation and coming home between semesters.

Asher