• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Topaz customers: Don't settle!

Topaz customers, you may have received an email from them today: Don't settle for the 60% off sale! Use the “PLUGSNPIXELS” discount code for AN ADDITIONAL 15% off!

Attached image shows Topaz Gigapixel AI in action, enlarging an old illustration 6X.

gigpixel.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Do you happen to know whether the various effects packages sold by Perfectly Clear require the parent software or can work as is as plugins for Lightroom, PS etc?

Asher

My own example, but from an 1880's copy of a painting found online. Original attached as found (109k; Gigapixel blowup comes to 16.8MB).

Attachments

• 1882 Butler rubber comb factory painting.jpg
    1882 Butler rubber comb factory painting.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 174
More info on Perfectly Clear Complete, which is I see is $89.01 for Cyber Week.

"Your purchase includes a license to the stand-alone version in addition to the plug-in for Photoshop, Lightroom, Photoshop Elements, PaintShop Pro, and an external editor for Photos for Mac, Aperture, and Capture One. You’ll have access to all of the same features..."

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
More info on Perfectly Clear Complete, which is I see is $89.01 for Cyber Week.

"Your purchase includes a license to the stand-alone version in addition to the plug-in for Photoshop, Lightroom, Photoshop Elements, PaintShop Pro, and an external editor for Photos for Mac, Aperture, and Capture One. You’ll have access to all of the same features..."
The extra point I was looking for were their packages of “Styles” and “Looks”. These are extra sets of enhancements one can purchase but they won’t work is you haven’t also got the “Perfectly Clear” app.

I just got that answer from the company!

Asher